Job Opportunities Available!
Mustang America is a young company that started as a supplier of parts and interiors for First Generation Mustangs. Our product lines have grown considerably in the past few years and now we offer interiors, parts, wheels and accessories for both Classic (1964-1973) Mustangs as well as Fox Body (1979-1993) Mustangs. With this expansion comes the need for additional talented, dedicated employees. We invite you to join our team in Reedsville, PA and share in our continued growth in the Mustang aftermarket industry.
To apply for one of these Mustang America positions please contact Jean Wagner, Human Resources Manager by email at: jeanw@AAAdirect.com
SALES ASSOCIATE (Full Time)
The Sales Associate is responsible for representing Mustang America to current and potential customers by interacting with them in person, on the phone and online in a professional and courteous manner.
- • Field catalog requests from first time callers and assure the customer’s phone number and mailing address is obtained.
- • Request the year of the customer’s car and find out the specific needs for the car.
- • Provide the customer with the rep’s point of contact information.
- • Establish and setup wholesale accounts by determining if they are an automotive related business.
- • Field orders from wholesale and retail accounts/customers by providing the customer with current prices and availability.
- • The Sales Associate must inform the customer of any details relating to the length of time before they receive their order, any pricing specials, and any credit the customer may have.
- • Miscellaneous duties such as meeting with walk-in customers, retrieving customer’s samples and getting information to help solve any customer problems.
- • Attend and work at yearly Carlisle Car Shows as scheduled.
MINIMUM PRIOR KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- • High school diploma necessary and three to five years’ experience preferred working in automobile restoration industry.
- • Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and AS400 environments.
- • Possess assertiveness skills and remain calm in stressful situations.
- • Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- • Knowledgeable about Mustang and the interior parts of Mustang.
- • Possess an outgoing and personable personality.
The Sales Associate will be occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, squat, and lift or move up to 30 pounds.
The Sales Associate works in a well-lighted, temperature controlled environment.
To apply for this position please contact Jean Wagner, Human Resources Manager by email at: jeanwagner@AAAdirect.com